Saturday 5 January 2013

Une journée avec des chaussures françaises




What a day... 

I woke up this morning expecting nothing special, but then it turned out to be an awesome and quite french day. Why? Because I got those amazing Chanel Espadrilles and new Sandro studded Sneakers. Ok I owned those Sneakers before, but I almost lost one of the studs so I went to the Sandro store and they gave me a brand new pair of shoes. I was really surprised, what a service and the stuff was incredibly nice. 

Thank you Sandro!





2 comments:

  1. toll! magst du mir verraten was die chanel espadrilles kosten?

    liebe grüße

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na klar, aber zunächst sag ich Dir das ich deinen Blog sehr gerne lese! Und die Schuhe bekommst du für den Spottpreis von "nur" 250€ .

      Liebe Grüße

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...